5/1/07

My Italian Cooking

Italian cooking is popular around the world. There are Italian restaurants in the USA to Europe to Asia and the Middle East. I am sure there must be a few Italian restaurants in African countries serving pizza, pasta, sauces and those delicious Italian wines from Tuscany.

I enjoy Italian cooking on special occasions for my family.

My husband claims to love my cooking. I’m not sure what is wrong with him, but he does. He especially loves when I make Italian dishes, though we both know that I don’t really know anything about true Italian cooking.

I do make a good lasagna, and spaghetti is always a hit here, but it isn’t true Italian cooking, and we all know it. All the same, what matters is that we love it and it works well for us.

If you have the same affliction I do, you can do something about it. If you aren’t happy with sauce from a jar, you can most certainly learn Italian cooking to make your own special sauce to serve to your family.

To read more My Italian Cooking

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But, I'm happy with my cooking, and my spaghetti are great. :)
Pizza, mmmm excellent ...
I'm especially proud on it. :-)