5/8/07

Barbeque Sauce - to add flavor to the meats

Barbeque sauce is widely used to add extra taste to the freshly cooked meat or fish.

I like to create cooking sauce with a secret barbeque recipe I have devised myself, to use when my family and friends are enjoying a barbeque in the backyard. This barbeque sauce adds the extra flavors on the barbeque ribs and turkey meats being cooked.

When I am in contact with friends around the world, we discuss the local delicacies and what we would miss the most if we had to move to another country.

For example, I have a friend who lives in Australia, and we love to send food and other interesting items to each other. We try to send things that we can’t get in our own countries, and some of the things she has sent me were rather interesting.

To read more Barbeque Sauce - to add flavor to the meats

No comments: