5/16/07

Jalapeno stuffed olives - a spicy treat

Jalapeno stuffed olives are spicy and delicious as a savoury snack or as an entree before the main meal. But these olives are rather different than the ones you can put in your martini. For one, they are spicy and unusual.

They are becoming popular. Jalapeno stuffed olives seem to be creeping into the mainstream slowly but surely.

I had my first taste of this spicy treat at a summer barbeque and I think that I may have to search for this product in my local gourmet store or through the World Wide Web.

The summer barbeque party that I attended was held by a couple who are really savvy about good food. They make award winning chili from scratch and they each have a collection of recipes dedicated to memory.

The jalapeno stuffed olives were one such recipe that I had to request.

To read more Jalapeno stuffed olives - a spicy treat

No comments: