5/24/07

German Chocolate Cake - My Story

German chocolate cake recipes are used when cooking with German chocolate and the finest chocolate ingredients. Its a favourite of my husband.

We all have our favorite food or foods.

This is usually a food that brings back a memory of a happy time or event.

Food has a way of doing this because it involves so many of our senses; the sense of taste, smell and sight. For some people this is the same reason that they dislike a food, because it is associated with a bad or sad time.

For others food can remind them of a happy time.

For my husband his happy memory of food is German chocolate cake with the finest chocolate ingredients. He is not usually a sweets eater, but he has a weakness for german chocolate cake. I did not know this until we were married for several months. For his birthday I was planning on making a nice dinner and baking him a cake.

To read more German Chocolate Cake - My Story

No comments: