5/27/07

Whole Bean Coffee - Grinding for your own fresh and natural taste

Whole bean coffee is bought as whole bean rather than ground. The advantage is you can grind the coffee yourself and the coffee tastes fresh. The taste seems more pronounced when you have your first cup in the morning.

My mornings changed when I got one of my first writing assignments.

I was already a coffee fiend, but I didn't know very much about coffee then. My assignment was about whole bean coffee bought at coffee houses and how to grind it at home. I was amazed at the information I found, and decided then and there that I wanted to use whole bean coffee and grind it myself at home instead of buying already ground.

Once I started buying and grinding whole bean coffee, I found that indeed there was a difference in taste for my daily pot of coffee. I use a mr coffee iced tea pot and place it on a wrought iron coffee table. Its only in some of the dedicated coffee houses, that the coffee tastes better.

To read more Whole Bean Coffee - Grinding for your own fresh and natural taste

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: