10/25/07

Italian Food Is The Best Authentic Home Style Cooking

Italian food is one of the more popular styles of food around the world. There is Italian pasta, pizza, cheese, ice cream and Italian wines.

The variety of Italian food is so complete. You can go to an Italian restaurant, have some Italian pasta, with Italian bread and Italian wine. Finish your main meal with some Italian dessert.

We enjoy our home cooked Italian food, as our family has Italian origins. My mother is Italian and has taught me how to cook authentic Italian food. Although I try to cook the way mum taught me, nothing and no one can beat her Italian cooking. It is beyond compare.

This is why we have a lot of family occasions in her family home, giving us an excuse to eat her authentic Italian food. Every Christmas she invites all the family, including husbands, wives, grandchildren, to spend Christmas in her home.

I usually go to her home before everyone else has arrived, so I can help her prepare the meals. I am always the helper and she is the boss. She tells me the ingredients of her own Italian recipes and I have tried to use some of her recipes to cook for my own family.

But nothing beats her cooking of authentic home style Italian food.

To read more Italian Food Is The Best Authentic Home Style Cooking

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: