10/18/07

Food Containers To Store Your Food

Food containers can be used to store food, including fresh food to hold until served in a meal. You can buy empty food containers at the supermarket and place them all around the kitchen, to use when required.

Some food containers even allow you to cook food while it is in the container. Especially if you wish to microwave your food.

The biggest problem is when you buy food in food containers. The empty boxes tend to build up around the kitchen and fill the garbage bag rather quickly.

I have looked at how my friends use food containers in their homes to get better kitchen ideas. I observed some food containers are in the refrigerator, some are in the cupboards, some are in the draws and some are on the kitchen bench.

As a solution I will spread my food containers around, so they are all over the kitchen depending on the food present. If there is some leftover food, I will place the food in the container and put it in the fridge. I will keep my fruit in an open container on the kitchen table, to let the family to eat fruit whenever the need arises.

I have realised that working with food containers in a restricted space like my kitchen, is a matter of space management.

To read more Food Containers To Store Your Food

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: