10/20/07

Hot Water To Maintain Hygiene In The Family Home

Hot water is essential to maintain hygiene and household needs around the house. You need hot water to have a shower, to wash your dishes, wash your clothes, mop the floor.

You need to keep your house clean or family members start catching colds and other diseases because of the unclean environment around the house.

Hot water is also an essential need for your frail relatives, who need access to hot water, to take care of their hygiene. You may visit them every now and then to make sure they are healthy and minor household chores are completed.

I think I might take my favourite plumber and get him to assess the hot water plumbing on my mothers’ house. I will pay for any repairs to the system and give it to them as a gift from me, so that they do not feel obligated to pay me back.

It is about time some action was taken to repair their hot water system. I think the solution may be that they need a bigger hot water tank to hold more hot water. But I will wait for the professional assessment from my reliable plumber.

Now that winter is approaching I do not want my parents to have cold water baths in the middle of winter. I want them to have plenty of hot water.

To read more Hot Water To Maintain Hygiene In The Family Home

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: