4/24/07

Healthy breakfast to start the new day

Healthy breakfast should include cereal, low fat milk and fresh fruit. The most healthy breakfast would be when the ingredients are organically grown and are therefore free of herbicides, pesticides and preservatives.

A lot of these certified organic products are nowadays available at your local supermarket and at your local health food store. Just read the labels to make sure you are getting what you pay for.

I myself do not always eat organically grown products and don't always have breakfast. It depends on how busy I am in the morning. But I know that I should have a breakfast every morning to start the day the right way.

My daughter eats each morning, and I won’t let her out of the house without having something good and filling to start her day. I know I should have the same rule for myself, but I just can’t seem to find the will to eat when I first wake up.

To read more Healthy breakfast to start the new day

No comments: