3/31/10

Decorated Eggs Given To Children By Easter Bunnies

Easter bunnies with decorated eggs and gifts, are an event many children across the world, look forward to, every year. It is an event, taking place around the Spring, when eggs are hidden away for the egg hunt, all over the house and in the backyard. Sometimes, the Easter egg hunt may go across the neighborhood and children are searching for Easter eggs all over the neighbourhood.

This is how I enjoyed Easter as a child and this is how my children enjoy Easter. We go to midnight mass on Saturday night and celebrate Resurrection Sunday with a feast after Sunday mass. After everyone celebrates with a feast, children are off to have the time of their lives with the egg hunt and winning prizes from the Easter bunnies.

Easter is a time of celebration, a time of renewal and a time for being together with my extended family.

I use the ideas I learned from my parents on my own children, although I hire Easter bunnies for Easter, as I do not have the gall to dress up as an Easter bunny, and use the same party organizers every year. They have a complete package where they supply all the Easter candy and other Easter gifts the children will earn as they go on an Easter egg hunt.

My children always enjoy finding decorated eggs and winning gifts from the Easter Bunnies.

To read more Decorated Eggs Given To Children By Easter Bunnies

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: