6/12/08

Finding The Best Pizza Place

Pizza place is the first place you want to look for, when you move into a new neighborhood. Hoping the place is as good as other ones you know or else you have to drive all the way back to your old neighborhood, just to get a quality pizza.

Fortunately, I found a gourmet pizza place in my new local area. It is only a couple of blocks away from my new apartment and I like to take the family there once a month or so.

We like the interior decor, with all these Italian artifacts, and wooden tables and courteous service. The owner knows my preferences and always gives me a good table, although I do phone the order before we arrive, so the pizza can be ready a few minutes after we arrive.

To compete against the chain stores, a lot of pizza places offer gourmet pizza, with your choice of toppings. So you do not have to order the exact same pizza every time. You can order a different pizza with your selection of toppings at no extra charge. I tried to order one at the chain stores and they wanted me to pay extra for the service. There was no extra charge at the gourmet pizza store.

In my local pizza place, you can even choose your choice of dough for the pizza. I like the wholemeal version. It tastes better and it is good for you. Every time the family wants a quality pizza, I ring up the gourmet pizza place and inform them of my order and the pizzas are ready by the time we arrive. We make a night of it, as the pizza tastes much better than the home delivered pizza you get from the chain stores.

Although my favourite pizza place does home deliveries, I like to take the family out once in a while.

To read more Finding The Best Pizza Place

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: