12/23/07

Better Christmas Gift Baskets For Family And Friends

Christmas gift baskets are given to friends and family members on Christmas Day. You can buy them at the store or you can make your own Christmas gift baskets.

I make my own and make them during the year. I construct my own crafts and include specific food I know the recipient likes. It is all a labour of love and it is my art that I give to my family and friends on Christmas Day.

It really makes me feel good when I hear people cheer when I show up with the Christmas gift baskets. I feel like I am giving part of myself in each gift that I give. Also I do not have to fight crowds and full parking lots. The making of the gifts are my year long past time.

I try to hide away some of the gifts I create for my own family and work on them when they are not around. Sometimes it can get hairy when one of them suddenly turns up and I am working on their Christmas gift baskets. This is the reason I lock all doors when all the family members are away and I am working on their gifts.

To read more Better Christmas Gift Baskets For Family And Friends

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: