6/12/07

Wood Bread Box – to hide your fresh bread in the kitchen

Wood bread box is used to store your daily fresh bread in the kitchen so that when you need fresh bread with your meal, it is easy to reach and place the fresh bread on the dinner table.

It seems that not many people I know use a wood bread box. I now have a new wood bread box, and am able to squeeze it in an easy accessible part of my kitchen.

My mom always had one while we were growing up, and I don’t know if there was any benefit other than keeping the bread out of sight, but quite frankly, anything you can use to keep my kitchen tidy would be greatly welcome.

The best thing about the wood bread box was that you could just slide the side up and the bread was right there. No one likes to mess around moving and rearranging things just to get to their bread.

To read more Wood Bread Box – to hide your fresh bread in the kitchen

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: