11/1/09

Increasing Your Variety With A Carrot Salad Recipe

Carrot salad recipe is rather popular in my household. Every time I cook a meal, I like to place a side salad, which almost always includes carrots. A salad helps to make the meal much more enjoyable, letting you enjoy the variety of flavours and tastes, making the overall meal much more edible, especially if the meal contains chicken, roast lamb or turkey.

Carrots contain many useful nutrients and make an ideal addition to any home cooked meal. There are many ways you can cook carrots. They can be shredded, boiled in a stew and added as cut pieces to roasted meat.

I always buy a couple of bagfuls, every time I visit the store. They are always delicious and do not taste as if they have been treated with any chemicals, as they are organic carrots.

There was a time when I stopped buying carrots, because they would smell rather odd, as if they had been treated with some strange chemicals. But when I saw organic carrots at the health food store, I put them against my nose and did not smell any chemicals, so I bought a small number of them for my salads.

I felt like a child with a new toy. I decided to start using carrots in my cooking and salads immediately. They tasted rather delicious and seem to have added more natural flavours and introduced a rather new taste to my salads.

I now seem to add organic carrots to almost all my salads, these days.

To read more Increasing Your Variety With A Carrot Salad Recipe

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: