7/24/07

Slow Cooker Recipes And The Lazy Cook’s Dream

Slow cooker recipes are available online, in cookbooks and in food magazines. They are also available on food products you buy from a gourmet food store.

I have seen slow cooker recipes on the back of bags for slow cookers available at the local food store. Using these bags seems to have enhanced my cooking skills.

Last week my husband and I had a long talk about my cooking skills. It’s not that I’m a bad cook, it is that I do not have the patience to cook a proper meal every night of the week.

He and I are both tired of buying what we call convenience foods. He asked me if I knew of any great slow cooker recipes that we might like to try. Sadly, I was fresh out of ideas after I suggested beef stew.

To read more Slow Cooker Recipes And The Lazy Cook’s Dream

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: